Cookies and pixels
These small files, which are stored on your computer following a visit to our website, record information about you, such as display language and certain browsing habits. Among other things, this data is used to activate various features, facilitate your navigation or offer you advertisements based on your interests.
The information collected remains non-nominal and anonymous and does not identify you. If you still want to disable or block cookies, you can do so by configuring your browser settings.
BLEUFEU’s venues and events, such as Festival d’été de Québec (FEQ), do not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent. In some situations it may be necessary to collect your personal information, such as name or email address, for example, when you make a transaction through our ticket office, subscribe to our newsletter or enter various contests.
Rest assured that your personal information will remain confidential and protected by security measures that meet industry standards.
Please note that none of your personal information is shared outside the organization for promotional purposes (partners, advertisers, suppliers, etc.) unless you have given us explicit prior consent to this effect.
For any questions or concerns about the protection of your personal information, please submit your inquiry by email to email@example.com.
FEQ mobile application
- Greencopper may share Personal Information with the producer or organizer of an Event to enable it to provide personalized recommendations on artists, events or products related to the Event. Greencopper may also share this information with other parties, with your consent, for the same purposes.
- Greencopper may also provide information in an aggregate, non-personally identifying form to sponsors of the Event to which the Services relate, to improve their products and for market study purposes.
- Greencopper may also use Personal Information for the purposes of providing you with information on other products that we believe may be of interest to you; to opt out of this use, please contact Greencopper as outlined below.
- To obtain information on the practices of Greencopper in relation to the use of service providers outside Canada, on how to request the access, deletion and/or correction of the files held by Greencopper, or for other questions on Greencopper’s policies and practices related to Personal Information, contact Greencopper’s Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information Collected
We may also collect other Personal Information about you when you provide it to us voluntarily, such as, by filling out a form or survey; by registering an account and email address with us; by emailing us; or by contacting support.
If you do not want us to collect Personal Information about you, you can decide not to submit it to us, but be aware that we may not be able to provide you with the Services if we do not collect certain information from you. We may also collect any other information with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Third Party Provider Permissions. The Services may ask you to grant permissions to retrieve information from your accounts with Third Party Providers. For example, the Services may ask you to grant some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with your Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Information, from this account. The permissions asked from Facebook are the following:
- Basic information: by default, this includes some of your personal information such as id, name, picture, gender, location and likes. Certain of your connections, such as your Friends, are also available. If you have made more of your information public, more information will be available.
- Email: Provides access to your primary email address
Provision of Services. We collect and use your Personal Information, as outlined above, to provide Services to you, and to operate and improve the Services. These uses include providing you access to the functionalities of the Services; providing you with the Services you request; providing you with more effective customer service; providing technical support; making the Services easier to use; and performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and/or technologies.
Recommendations. Greencopper may, with your consent, use music activity information as well as the information obtained through Third Party Providers as outlined above to provide personalized recommendations on artists, events or products related to the Event and to provide personalized access to targeted content. Greencopper may also share this information with the sponsor of the Event for the same purposes.
Marketing Uses. Unless you opt-out, we may also enable targeted advertising and enable personalized targeted messaging, and we may provide you with information on current activities, general announcements, upcoming products and services, changes to our products or services, and upcoming events. These communications may be sent by e-mail or by text message and through the Services. You may withdraw your consent to this use of your Personal Information by contacting us as outlined below. We may also use your information to conduct research, analysis, or studies for our own purposes. We may aggregate your information with the data from other users and use this for future analysis. We may sell or publish this aggregated, non-personally-identifying data. We may also use your information for other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Service Communications. Even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may send certain service communications, such as confirmations or security announcements, by e-mail, through the Services, or by text message.
App Permissions and Background Location.
This app is a tool used during the event to help the users discover everything that’s taking place during the event. It offers schedules, general info, audio integration with artists tracks, in-app notifications to help users benefit from the festival, with schedule, security alerts, and any real-time information that we might need to relay during the event. It also includes detailed maps to help festival-goers find their way around the site, as well as information regarding various services.Background location is used to accurately determine the user’s position. This information allows the app to target highly relevant push notifications, including emergency and public safety messaging relevant to the venue / event.Users have the ability to toggle this permission off. We do not use this permission or data for tracking purposes.
You have various tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons. Your choices may impact your experiences with our products and services.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We will use reasonable practices to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot ensure the security of your Personal Information. Accordingly, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DISCLOSURE OF DATA DUE TO ERRORS IN TRANSMISSION, UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY ACCESS OR OTHER ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTS OR OMISSIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
How May We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
Laws, Legal Proceedings or Potential Legal Proceedings. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law.
Event Sponsors and Third Parties: Greencopper may provide Personal Information to sponsors of the Event to which the Services relate, to provide personalized recommendations on artists, events or products related to the Event or on other artists, events or products that may be of particular interest to you and to improve their products and for market study purposes. Greencopper may, with your consent, share your Personal Information with other third parties for the same purposes.
In Aggregate Form. Greencopper may aggregate your data with the data from other users and use this for future analysis. If we do so, we will de-identify your data so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. Greencopper may use and/or publish this aggregated, non-personally identifying data and/or share it with third parties.
Third Party Websites and Third Party Collection of Information
The Website or our e-mails may link to third parties’ websites. It is also possible that the websites or emails of third parties may link to our Website. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of third parties before transmitting any Personal Information to them.
How can I opt out of marketing and other communications?
You may opt out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes by contacting us as outlined below. You may unsubscribe from receiving notices from us by following the instructions in communications we send you.
The file containing this Personal Information will be kept at the premises or on the servers of Greencopper or its service providers and their respective employees or agents who require it for the purposes of their duties will have access to this file.
To request access to, deletion, or correction of, your Personal Information, or if you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your Personal Information, please write to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
For Residents of California - California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have the right to request that Greencopper disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You can make this request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be responded to within 45 days. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We only use personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level of quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Greencopper has sold the following categories of Personal Information:
Category A: Identifiers
Category B: California Consumer Records Personal Information categories
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Category D: Commercial information