Are there accessible viewing zones for persons with limited mobility?
Yes, the Festival has reserved accessible viewing zones for all stages. Note that both the mobility-impaired spectator and accompanying companion must have passes.
1 - Buy a pass for you and your accompanying individual
2 - Reserve your place starting on Saturday May 13 at 9 a.m. at 418-800-3347 / 1-855-800-3347. Limited to four shows per person.
Starting on June 5 : Unlimited.
3 - Create a client account to download the e-ticket of the show you made a reservation for. All your reservations' e-tickets will be available in your client account. This ticket is required in order to access the zone.
The procedure to create a client account will be sent by email.
Including mobility-impaired individuals and their companion :
- Bell Stage - Plains of Abraham : 250 places
- Loto-Québec and SiriusXM Stages - Parc de la Francophonie : 24 places
- Hydro-Québec Stage - Place de l'Assemblée-Nationale : 20 places
Sold-out shows :
- Bell Stage - Plains of Abraham : July 7 & 16
- Loto-Québec and SiriusXM Stages - Parc de la Francophonie : July 6 & 10
These zones are reserved to any individual who is mobility-impaired, whether permanently or temporarily (limb in cast or mobility-impairing injury), and who must use a manual or electric wheelchair, three- or four-wheel scooter, white cane, crutches, walker, guide or service dog (you may be asked for a certificate).
Evening of the show
Come with your accompanying individual to the entrance of the site before 8: 30 p.m. If you arrive later, your reservation will be cancelled.
Places are not attributed on a first come, first served basis. Employees will optimize the available space to make sure every festivalgoer has the best stage view possible.
The adapted transportation (STAC) drop-off location will be communicated subsequently.
When is the next FEQ edition?
The Festival d'été de Québec 2023 will take place from July 6 to 16, 2023.
Where are the outdoors stages located?
In 2022, the FEQ shows were presented on four outdoor stages:
- Bell Stage on the Plains of Abraham.
- Loto-Québec Stage at parc de la Francophonie (side-to-side stages).
- Sirius XM Stage at parc de la Francophonie (side-to-side stages).
- Hydro-Québec Stage, place de l'Assemblée-Nationale (free access).